- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Andharban is a dense dark forest region near the famous Tamhini ghats. The forest cover lies around the Kundalika Valley and the trek through Andharban would take one around the valley down to the other side. Hence throughout the trek the climbing part is not much; most of it is a straight route and the end part is all descent towards Bhira dam.
Throughout the trek one would have the opportunity to see surprisingly beautiful, untouched and thrilling views around.
Base Village: Pimpri
End Village : Bhira
Saturday, 23rd July 2016.
0400 hrs: Pick up starts from Pune
0600 hrs: Breakfast at Mulshi
0700 hrs: Trek starts
1700 hrs: Reach Bhira dam
Thereafter evening meal en route to Pune and reach Pune around 2200-2300 hrs
- Packed lunch/snacks to be brought by self for the course of the trek.
Difficulty and end time would depend on rains that day and the speed of slowest participant in the trek.
- Please come in proper trekking attire and trekking/sports shoes
- Carry some snacks, energy bars, electral and 2 Litres of water
- Carry personal medicines, first aid
- Do not participate if not well or injured
- Please inform us if you have any medical condition
- DO NOT LITTER
- Trek fee is non refundable
- One has to follow the guidelines by the trek lead at all times, failing which may result in exclusion from the event.
- Smoking/Drinking prohibited
Registration to be done by online payment. Please inform on call for the same. PFB account details
Name: Anant Chouksey
Account no.: 055801536438
Branch: Infosys, Mysore
IFSC Code: ICIC0000558
MICR Code: 570229005
Branch Code: 000558
Note: It is an adventure activity, we do take all the precautions for safety and timings but, things may go off-schedule
a bit due to weather, injuries or other emergency situations. Please enjoy the trek and be a team. Trek leads decision
would be final.
Please contact/ping team RACE for more queries: