- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Located in Malshej Ghat, Bhairavgad is without a doubt one of the most thrilling adventure treks in Maharashtra. It derives its name from a rock face called dyke. Located at the height of 1145 meters above the sea level, it truly is a spectacular façade of immense beauty.
Bhairavgad is a dike formation. Dikes are geological rock formation where magma gets injected into earthy cracks and creates a plain view owing to years of erosion. The dike structure is a rare phenomena in Sahyadris.
Trek to Moroshi Bhairavgad will take you to a fort at the top which offers a great view of Malshej Ghats, Jivdhan, NaneGhat, and many prominent peaks such as Harishchandragad and Ajoba. The fort appears small but takes a lot of walking time. Till machi, the slope is pretty gradual and can be climbed by any one with a normal stamina. The west side of the fort is just a 90 degree wall and it can only be climbed. The view at the fort makes this trek truly worth all the efforts.
Bhairavgad is located near malshej ghat and is one of the most fascinating adventure Treks.The top of the fort is created by the geological structure known as a dyke. In this trek we do rock climbing as well as rappelling of about 100ft. This trek is a must for the adrenaline freaks
Night 1 :
> Start from Fergusson college at 10.00 p.m.
> Reach base of Bhairavgad and Sleep in the Dhaba at the base.
Day 1 :
> Early morning wake up call.
> Have tea/breakfast and start the climb (climb will be done only with day packs on your back containing water bottle, torch, camera etc).
> Reach climbing point by 10am and start the mountaineering related activities
> Have packed lunch on the top and start back Have tea and snacks.
> Start the return journey. Have dinner on the way back
Reach Pune by 11 p.m.
What to bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
Know More About Adventures in Mumbai To Follow Our Blog