- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Bhairavgad is located near malshej ghat and is one of the most fascinating adventure Treks.The top of the fort is created by the geological structure known as a dyke. In this trek we do rock climbing as well as rappelling of about 100ft.
This trek is a must for the adrenaline freaks
Night 1 :
> Start from Fergusson college at 10.00 p.m.
> Reach base of Bhairavgad and Sleep in the Dhaba at the base.
Day 1 :
> Early morning wake up call.
> Have tea/breakfast and start the climb (climb will be done only with day packs on your back containing water bottle, torch, camera etc).
> Reach climbing point by 10am and start the mountaineering related activities
> Have packed lunch on the top and start back Have tea and snacks.
> Start the return journey. Have dinner on the way back
Reach Pune by 11 p.m.
What to bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)