- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Train Suggestions: Ex-Mumbai
Onward Journey : 12989 Ajmer Express
Return Journey : 12215 DEE BDTS Garib Rath Express
1. A dedicated tour to one of the best birding hotspot in India targeting 50+ bird species
2. Tour mentored by seasoned wildlife and photography experts
3. Total 03 birding sessions in most potential Lesser Florican site.
4. Photography guidance and Wildlife knowledge sharing
5. Comfortable stay offering delicious local Rajasthani cuisines
Day 0 : Board Ajmer Express (12989) at 2.35 PM in the afternoon to Ajmer.
Day 1 : Reach Ajmer Station by 8.15 Am, Transfer to hotel, Quick breakfast and freshen up, proceed to Sonkhaliya for birding, we will scanning the birding area for passage migrant birds like European Roller, Blue Cheeked Bee-eater and other grassland species like Larks, quails, shrikes, prinia’s etc. Lunch. Evening Florican Session. Dinner Night stay at Hotel NeelKamal.
Day 2 : Early morning leave from the hotel, Morning Florican Session and other grassland birds like Eagle Owl, Quails, Francolins, Singing Buslark etc. Back to hotel for late Lunch. Check out and board 4.40 PM Garibrath express to Mumbai.
Some Do’s :
* Carry clothes according to the season of the visit. Carry clothes that will help you camouflage with the surroundings.
* Always carry original identity proof.
* Carry a fragrance-free Sunscreen.
* Always keep your phone on silent or aeroplane mode when entering the forest.
* Cover your face with a scarf to protect it from dust.
* Also carry extra batteries, memory cards for camera and cover it to protect the camera from dust, rain etc.
* Always remain calm and composed when any sighting takes place. Remember patience is the only key.
* Your guide/mentor and locals know the area inside the forest better than anyone, so do co-operate with them.
* Do follow strict timings as given by your team leader to avoid delay in any activities as safaris are group events.
* Always respect your local guide/driver and their knowledge about the forest during a safari.
* For herping/monsoon wildlife tours, always carry wind-cheaters, proper clothing and shoes, water-proof bags. Also get rainproof covers for your cameras/binoculars etc.
Some Don’ts :
* Do not litter in forest and surrounding areas.
* Do not throw anything out of the gypsy.
* Do not yell, scream or wave at the animals.
* Do not wear brightly coloured clothes or apply any kind of perfumes or deodorants.
* Never feed any animals.
* Do not play any loud music in the vicinity of the forest area.
* No one is allowed to get down from the gypsy inside the forest.
* Do not argue with any person like forest guards, guides, locals or even travellers from another gypsy during the safari.