- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Train Suggestions: Ex-Delhi
Onward Journey : 12205 Nanda Devi Express (New Delhi to Haridwar)
Return Journey : 12206 Nanda Devi Express (Haridwar to New Delhi)
1. A dedicated tour to one of the best birding hotspot in India
2. Tour mentored by seasoned wildlife and photography experts
3. Total 04 full day birding sessions in most potential site.
4. Photography guidance & Wildlife knowledge sharing
5. Comfortable stay offering delicious local cuisines
Day 0 : Board late night train #12205 Nanda Devi Express to Haridwar
Day 1 : Reach Haridwar by 4 AM, Board Vehicle and transfer to Chopta with enroute stop for breakfast and small stopovers. Reach Chopta by late afternoon, Check In, Lunch and rest for a while. Evening gear up for a first himlayan birding session. Back to hotel, Dinner & Night Stay at Snow View Hotel.
Day 2 : Rise n Shine to morning bird calls, Proceed for morning session, early morning is the best time to photograph Kolklas Pheasant and Khaleej Pheasant, keep any eye for other forest species. Return back to hotel for Lunch, Evening birding session around Mukku Village for Collared Owlet and rosefinch species. Back to hotel, Dinner & Night Stay at Snow View Hotel.
Day 3 : Morning bird session in search of Pheasants, Monal and other Himalayan species. Continue drive to Mandal. Enroute stop for lunch in hotel, continue birding till evening, Back to hotel, Dinner & Night Stay at Guru Kripa Hotel.
Day 4 : Post Breakfast, proceed for Tungnath temple, Chopta to Tungnath temple is a small midlevel trek of 3 hours with proper steps to climb, the trek is a ideal place to observe high altitude species like Blue Fronted Redstart, Golden Bush Robin, Fire Tailed Sunbird, Pink Browed Rosefinch, Himalayn Monal and many more warbler, tits, sunbird species. Evening back to hotel, Dinner & Night Stay at Guru Kripa Hotel.
Day 5 : Explore the area around Mandal in search of Grosbeak, Cupwings, Snow Pigeion, Accentors, Tesia, Thrushes and many more. Lunch Continue birding till evening. Evening back to hotel, Dinner & Night Stay at Guru Kripa Hotel.
Day 6 : Breakfast, short birding session, Check out and drive back to Hardiwar to board late night Nanda Devi Express to New Delhi.
1. Wildlife sighting is a matter of luck, so enjoy the forest.
2. Pricing might increase at the last minute if there are any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
1. Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
2. Sanitary Kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal First Aid kit.
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
7. Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
8. Electral powder / Glucon D
9. Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (1 liter must)
11. Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
12. Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
13. Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
14. Winter Jackets