- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Onward Journey : Any flight which reaches Lucknow before 2.00 pm or before.
Return Journey : Any flight which departs from Lucknow post 8.00 pm
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
Day 1 : Leave for Lucknow by morning flight and reach Lucknow by 2 pm. Start drive towards Dudhwa and reach resort by 8 pm. Freshen up, dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 : Early Morning leave for 1st Jungle Safari at Dudhwa National Park, enjoy the cool morning breeze tracking some wildlife. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. We will be scanning all possible areas in search of Tigers as well as Elephants. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post dinner experience sharing session. Lights Out!
Day 3 : Early Morning Leave For 3rd Wildlife Safari at Kishanpur Wildlife Sanctuary. Kishanpur is known for a better tiger sightings, so we will be spending some time in search of Tigers. Reach back for breakfast at resort. Post lunch Leave for 4th Jungle Safari at Kishanpur Wildlife sanctuary. Enjoy your safari to the fullest and click some great forest scapes. Reach resort and enjoy your evening tea and coffee. Post dinner experience sharing session. Lights Out!
Day 4 : Early morning set off for the last safari at dudhwa or Kishanpur sanctuary. Make the most of this safari with some amazing shots. Post safari enjoy the breakfast and start return journey to Lucknow airport to board for respective destination.
1. Tiger sighting is a matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Pricing might increase at the last minute if there are any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
3. This expedition has been crafted to explore the unique Terai ecosystem, so come with an positive mindset to enjoy the forest.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
1. Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
2. Sanitary Kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal First Aid kit.
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
7. Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
8. Electral powder / Glucon D
9. Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (3 liter must)
11. Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
12. Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
13. Umbrella or Poncho/Cap