Day 1 –
Leave for Lucknow by early morning flight. Reach Lucknow by morning 07:00 am. En route breakfast and reach Resort by 1 pm. Freshen up and rest. Post lunch leave for 1st Jungle Safari, Enjoy the forest of Dudhwa. Evening Back to Resort. Tea and snacks. Evening discussion about the safari. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 –
Early Morning leave for 2nd Jungle Safari at Dudhwa National Park, enjoy the cool morning breeze tracking some wildlife. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari. We will be scanning all possible areas in search of Tigers as well as Elephants. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post dinner experience sharing session. Lights Out!
Day 3 –
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari at Kishanpur Wildlife Sanctuary. Kishanpur is known for a better tiger sightings, so we will be spending some time in search of Tigers. Reach back for breakfast at resort. Post lunch Leave for 5th Jungle Safari at Kishanpur Wildlife sanctuary. Enjoy your last safari to the fullest and click some great forest scapes before you leave. Reach resort and enjoy your evening tea and coffee. Post dinner experience sharing session. Lights Out!
Day 4 –
Early morning leave for Lucknow airport to board for respective destination.
1. Tiger sighting is a matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Pricing might increase at the last minute if there are any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
3. This expedition has been crafted to explore the unique Terai ecosystem, so come with an positive mindset to enjoy the forest.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
1. Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
2. Sanitary Kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal First Aid kit.
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
7. Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
8. Electral powder / Glucon D
9. Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (3 liter must)
11. Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
12. Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
13. Umbrella or Poncho/Cap