- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
FAQ’s about the event
1. Can we drive to base Village?
2. Kalsubai Map - Drive Through Map?
Please refer google maps or google earth
3. Distance from Mumbai Kalsubai - highest peak in Maharashtra?
Four hours drive from Mumbai - 155 km approx
4. Distance from Pune Kalsubai - highest peak in Maharashtra?
Five hours drive from Mumbai - 180 km approx
5. The number of days required for this event?
One day and One Night
6. Where can we park our cars?
Base Village at your own risk
7. Is there any parking charge?
Yes, payable to villagers directly
8. Do you provide sleeping bags?
Sleeping bag NO - For hygiene reasons we don't provide sleeping bags
9. Is Toilet Available on Kalsubai Mountain?
Not available During the trek toilets are not available
Provision for the toilet is at Villagers House
10. Do Single Travellers Female signup for these events?
Yes, Many Single Travelling Female join our events
11. Are Kids allowed on treks?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
12. What type of food will be provided?
Food preference only Veg local home cooked is available
13. Phone Connectivity?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
14. Where will we stay?
No Homestay is required for this event
15. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment will only be accepted subject to availability of vehicle and other arrangements
16. Will I get bottled water?
Normal well water shall be provided
17. Can I charge my phone?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
18. How is the weather now?
Summer Temperature Night 10 - Day 26°C approx.
Monsoon rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets
19. Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on an immediate basis.
20. Can we listen to music on Bluetooth speaker?
Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside homestay