- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Gir National Park, the Jewel of Saurashtra (Gujrath, India), is spread over 1412 sq.kms. A dry deciduous forest. Gir is best known as the last home of Asiatic Lions. Over 523 Lions (as per the 14th Lion census), more than 311 Leopards, and a number of other carnivores, ungulates crossing the 50,000 mark and 300 species of birds. It also has 500 types of trees, more than 2000 species of insects and other lesser known animals with green patches of forest and dry scrub jungle. That’s Gir National Park and Sanctuary a pure paradise of biological diversity.
Train Suggestion :
Saurashtra Janta Exp (Thursday) 11th Feb
Departure : From BDTS Bandra Terminus (5.35 pm)
Arrival : Friday 12th Feb at Rajkot (7.30 am)
VRL BCT PASS Exp (Sunday) 14th Feb
Departure : Sunday 14th Feb From Junagarh (2.49 pm)
Arrival : Monday 15th Feb at BCT Bombay Central (7.10 am)
Leave for (Rajkot Junction) from Mumbai.
Day 1 –
Reach Rajkot by 07:30 am and proceed to resort by road transfer. Check-in and Freshen Up at resort. After introduction session on Gir, have lunch and leave for the 01st Jungle Safari. Evening free for rest. Meet Over Dinning Table. Camp Fire and then Lights off.
Day 2 –
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Lion Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner, discussion session for Photographic techniques.
Day 3 –
Early Morning Leave For 04th Lion Safari. After a Yummy Breakfast & Happy Group Photo Session, Check Out Resort and Leave for Junagarh station. Lunch at Junagarh on your own. Leave Back for Mumbai by train at 3 pm.
Next Day : Reach Mumbai by 07:10 am at Mumbai Central
1. Lion is just a part of forest and lion sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fees structure by Forest department.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Warm Clothes (As being winter season, there are chances of chilling weather)
2. Extra pair of Clothes
3. Personal First Aid Kit
4. Torch and extra cell
5. Shoes with extra pair of socks
6. Cap, goggle, suncreen etc
7. Dry Food /Snacks
8. Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang
9. Camera with lenses and binocular (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (2 Liter)
11. Rugsack to carry all the things.