- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
If you want to experience a huge fort then you must participate in this trek to Hadsar. The fort is not difficult but it is an adventure in itself. When you do adventure with 365hops then you are completely safe and you enjoy rustic life more that the home comforts. Fort Hadsar,situated in Junnar region was built during Satvan dynasty. It was built to keep watch on ancient trade route of Naneghat.
Height of Fort : 3200 ft.
Meeting Time and Place : Fergussion college main gate at 5.45 Am sharp
> Start journey from Pune at 6 am.
> Breakfast on the way and rech hadsar base around 10.
>Start the trek and reach top at lunch time.
> Have lunch, explore the fort and start decending.
>Start return journey around 5 and reach pune at around 9pm.
What to Bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
10. Plate, spoon, mug (Compulsory)