- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
1. A picturesque town that was once the center of a bustling Vijaynagar empire of ancient India.
2. Stay in a beautiful and comfortable resort with the feel of heritage.
3. The majestic Virupaksha Temple looms over lush green paddy fields and the graceful river Tungabhadra flows through the village.
4. The perfect rustic setting of an Indian village.
5. Climb on the hills to reach some seriously stunning viewpoints that offer panoramic views of historical ruins of Hampi and its surroundings.
6. Abundance of colorful cafes to hangout.
7. Do nothing at the “Hippie Island”. Meet yourself!
8. Enjoy boating in bamboo made Coracle ride.
Day 0 : Departure from your respective cities to Hampi.
Bus suggestions for the journey from Mumbai and Pune
VRL Travels : 05:00 PM Departure from Mumbai and approx. 09:00 AM Arrival at Hospet (Karnataka) I-Shift Multi-Axle VOLVO A/c Sleeper-Coach. The same bus goes through Pune and people coming from cities other than Mumbai or Pune, can search for buses to Hospet on various online portals like Red Bus.
Day 1 : Welcome to Hampi
Arrive in morning at Hosapete (Hospet) by approx. 9-9:30 am. Hop on to a private vehicle done specially for you. A comfortable stay is arranged for you. Check in, have breakfast and enjoy your day by seeing the ancient ruins, many of which lie in and around Hampi Bazaar and the nearby riverside areas. It also encompasses the city’s most sacred enclave of the architecturally rich Virupaksha temple. Our day ends with beautiful sunset and stroll around Tungabhadra River. Overnight stay in Hampi.
Day 2 : Hampi to Anegundi (35kms)
In the morning we cross the river, as we head to Anegundi. Situated in the countryside amongst sandstone hills, lakes and peaceful farmlands, Anegundi is rather a relaxed backpacker’s heaven. We will explore the Hippie Island, the green paddy field hamlet, wherein you can explore few temples. Post lunch, enjoy coracle ride at beautiful Sanapur Lake. In the evening, explore few more amazing spots which will leave you astonished. Overnight stay in Hampi.
Day 3 : Sightseeing Marathon in Hampi
In the morning after having breakfast, we head out to explore more of Hampi. This is the time to explore, learn history and enjoy the weather. After the amazing day, shop in the streets of Hampi and feed on Karnataka Special thali in a famous café. Early evening, head back to Hosapete (Hospet) and board bus leaving for your respective cities.
Day 4 : Arrival in your respective cities by bus
We hope you feel the same that there has been no better time to experience the soulful atmosphere of this unforgettable corner of South India…
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Gov approved Id proof Compulsory ( NO Pan Card)
2. A small Backpack (Avoid Suitcases)
3. A Day Bag to hold the camera and essential during sightseeing.
4. Swimwear in case you decide to swim.
5. Torch (Must)
6. Personal Medicines If any
7. Cap, Shades, Sun-screen etc.
8. Sports shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Sanitary Kit
11. Mosquito Repellent
Places to visit at Hampi –
Hampi Bazaar, Royal Enclosure, Underground Shiva Temple, Lakshmi Narsimha, BadaVilinga Temple, Kadalekalu temple, Hemkuta Hill, Virupaksha Temple, Laxmi Temple, Durga Temple, Tungabhadra River, Sanapur lake, Pampa Sarovar, Anjanandri Hill (birthplace of Lord Hanuman), Vithalla Temple, Lotus Mehal, Elephant’s stable and other locations if you are keen to explore something new.
Important Note: Hampi is a place to explore on feet. We do arrange a private AC vehicle for maximum comfort and time saving, however after getting off the vehicle a traveller is expected to walk at least 2-3 hours daily to visit all places. Hence the sightseeing places we cover during the tour depend on speed and composition of the group. Anjanandri hills exploration is a great experience but it requires ascending 350 stairs, a walking stick might be helpful while ascending it. Visits, activities and their order are subject to change for an offbeat tour based on the discretion of Mumbai Travellers.