- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Kanha National Park is a national park and a Tiger Reserve in the Mandla and Balaghat districts of Madhya Pradesh, India. The park has a significant population of Royal Bengal Tiger, leopards, the sloth bear, Barasingha and Indian wild dog. The lush Sal and bamboo forests, grassy meadows and ravines of Kanha provided inspiration to Rudyard Kipling for his famous novel Jungle Book .
Onward Journey : Mumbai – Nagpur : Duronto Express
Return Journey : Nagpur – Mumbai : Duronto Express
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
Day 0 :
Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Trn No.12289 at 8:15 pm from CSMT
Day 1 :
Arrival at Nagpur Railway station by 7.30 AM. Board vehicle and drive to Kanha National Park. Enroute stop for Breakfast and washroom break. Reach resort in Kanha by Lunch Time. Check In – Lunch, after a small orientation, we will gear up for 1st Jungle Safari. Evening back to resort. Freshen up, Dinner, Discussion on safari and Over Night Stay in resort.
After a quick tea/coffee, With packed breakfast leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Back to resort for Lunch. Post Lunch rest, 3rd Jungle Safari, Evening back to resort. Freshen up, Dinner, Discussion on safari and Over Night Stay in resort.
Day 3 :
Early Morning Leave For 4th Jungle Safari with packed breakfast. Back to resort for Check out, Lunch, Post Lunch Leave For Nagpur Station to board Mumbai based Duronto. Overnight in train.
Next Day : Reach Mumbai by Morning.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
1. Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
2. Sanitary Kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal First Aid kit
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
7. Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
8. Electral powder / Glucon D
9. Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (3 liter must)
11. Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
12. Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
13. Umbrella or Poncho/Cap