- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Not many people are aware of the existence of the beautiful Kheerganga meadow that is situated at the end of the famous Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh. This lush green expanse situated at a height of 2960 meters above sea level, is the place where Lord Shiva is believed to have performed meditation for a period of 3000 years.
The trekking trail from Kasol to Kheerganga offers almost everything that a great weekend trek should offer. From pine trees to river passes and snow covered tracks, the trekkers get to enjoy nature at its best during this trip that can be completed in three days and two nights. The participants feel relaxed and refreshed as they take in the mesmerizing views of the surroundings.
The participants also get to experience the life of the local people as they pass through several villages during the course of the trek. However, the best reward awaits the participants at the end of the trail where they often left amazed by the scenic view of the meadow interspersed with hot water springs, considered sacred by Hindus and Sikhs.
Day Wise Itinerary:
– Arrival in Bhunter (Via Manali Volvo)
– Transfer to Kasol (32km) + Hotel Checkin
– Local Site-seeing in Kasol and Manikaran (Hot water Springs)
– Breakfast at Hotel
– Transfer to Phulga by Shared Taxi / Bus (15kms)
– Trekking to KhirGanga (9Kms)
– Enjoy Hot water Springs in Kheerganga
– Camping + Bonfire + Dinner
– Breakfast at KhirGanga
– Trek back to Phulga (9Kms)
– Transfer to Hotel in Kasol (15 Kms)
– luggage collection + Transfer to Bhunter (30Kms)
– Departure to Delhi (Volvo starts at around 6 pm)