- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
One of the troika of Alang-Madan-Kulang. This fort has the highest climb from base to top in Sahyadri ranges. Out of the trio forts. Only this fort can be climbed without technical help. To reach the top one has to climb rock cut stairs, some which are broken are blown away by the British. There are few remnants and water tank on fort. One can stay in caves for night (30 people capacity). Very little history is available about this fort namely AMK along with Kavnai and other Nasik forts were surrender to Peshwas in 1760. The Peshwas gave to the British in 1818.
One can see many surrounding ranges and forts. Towards east we can see Kalasubai, Aundh Fort, Patta, Bitangad. South side Harishchandragad, Aajobagad, Khutta (pinnacle), Ratangad, & Katrabai. And to the north Harihar, Trymbakgad, Anjaneri are seen.
Day 0 : Departure to Kasara by train
Day 2 :
Note : No Washroom Facility
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes (Must –
Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).