- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
1. See Indus and Zanskar Confluence
2. Enjoys spectacular views throughout
3. Stroll amongst the Giant mountains
4. PangongTso Lake – the unending lake
5. Drive through Khardung La Pass: Highest civilian motor road in the world.
6. Visit a desert amongst the snowy hills – Nubra
7. Visit the village which is divided by the border – Turtuk
8. Feel superhuman at Magnetic Hill
Day 01 : Leh Airport
After arrival at Leh Airport, you would be transferred to hotel for check-in. Today you are free for leisure & acclimatization. This way you can explore the Leh town and also become familiar with the high-altitude climate. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Day 02 : Leh – Sangam – Hall of Fame – Leh
Today after breakfast leave for half day excursion to Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar River meet. Afternoon you would be driven back to hotel. In the evening enjoy a sunset at Shanti Stupa. Night stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 03 : Leh – Khardungla – Nubra Valley
Today after an early breakfast you would be driven to Nubra Valley. Enroute visit Khardung-la-pass, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380ft. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Arrive at Hunder & check in at Hotel/Camps. Later visit Diskit Village & enjoy the Camel ride on sand dunes. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/Camp.
Day 04 : Nubra Valley – Turtuk Village – Nubra Valley
Today after breakfast you would be driven to Turtuk Valley. Turtuk is a magical elope. No Wi-Fi, no food chains, limited electricity and a unique language, Turtuk is at the other end of a time machine travelling into a totally different age. Get a glimpse of the beauty of Turtuk as we take you through this lost little village, India’s northernmost near the Line of Control. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/Camp.
Day 05 : Leh-Chang La Pass-Pangong Lake
After breakfast proceed towards Pangong, it’s a long journey, which you will enjoy the most as it is extremely beautiful, en-route visit Diskit Monastery and Buddha Statue overlooking Nubra Valley. Evening enjoy the mesmerizing Pangong Lake and its surroundings. Overnight in Deluxe Camps.
Day 06 : Pangong Lake – Leh
Today after breakfast, check out from the Camp & drive to Leh. en route visit Chang la pass considered as third highest motor able road. Also, on the way visit Hemis, Shey and Thiksey monasteries. Evening free for leisure & own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07 : Depart Leh
After Breakfast, check out from the Hotel & you would be transferred to Leh Airport. Your memorable tour to land of dragon concludes here.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof Compulsory
1. Hat / Cap
2. Woolen cap / Balaclava
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woolen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts (min 3)
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater (min 1)
6. Windproof Jacket (min 1)
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
9. Cotton Socks, Woolen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, (min 2)
11. Raincoat / Poncho (min 1)
12. Torch with spare batteries, (min 1)
13. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF, Toiletries
14. Medicines as specified by doctor
15. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.