Bike Ride To Kaas
Monsoon is at its peak in Sahyadri. So just start your riding machine and get ready to explore the Amazing Sahyadri in full on rains…Experience the Lush Green Mountains, Roaring Waterfalls, Exotic Lake, Plateau of Flower and while visiting all these places play hide and seek with CLOUDS…
Route : Mumbai – Panvel – Poladpur – Tapole – Bamnoli – Kaas – Thoseghar – Satara – Pune – Mumbai
Day 1 : Early morning meeting at Kalamboli (McDonalds) then will proceed towards Poladpur. En route breakfast at Kolad. Explore Ambenali Ghat Midway. Lunch at Mahabaleshwar. Post lunch proceed towards Tapola. Evening enjoy the scenic lake of Tapola. Overnight at Tapola.
Day 2 : After breakfast proceed towards Kaas. Explore Kaas Plateau. Further visit Thoseghar Waterfall and Chalkewadi Windmills. Lunch at Satara and will proceed back towards Mumbai by NH 4 (Via Pune)
Things to carry:
- Legal Bike Papers and Helmet
- Balaclava 01 nos.
- Long pants
- Round neck T-shirts,
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
Gears Needed : COMPULSORY
- Full face helmet(ISI mark/DOT approved)
- Knee & elbow guards
- Riding Jacket (with armour on long trips)
Documents Needed : COMPULSORY
- Permanent Drivers License
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- PUC Certificate
- Bike Registration Smart Card/Book
- Personal Details of Rider/Pillion
- Id Proof of Pillion(Pan Card/Dl/Adhar Card)
Rules & Regulations:
- Riding order: Two by Two Formation. Single File Leader ahead formation.
- Road Rules to be decided by group leaders.
- 4-5 riders per leader
- No competition between riders or other vehicles…stay focused on road…
- No breaking away from the pack
- Keeping to time schedules
- No wrong side riding or overtaking
- No alcohol on Rides
Things To Carry while Riding:
- Basic Medical Kit
- Basic Tool Kit
- Drinking Water 2L
- Extra Cloths(Optional)
Minimum Bike Condition:
- Headlights and Tail Lights.
- All four functioning Indicators.
- Tyre Condition.
- Number Plate