- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Nature Adventure Camp in Kanakapura- An Amazing Adventure
The Nature Adventure Camp in Kanakapura is an ideal location for all the adventure freaks. The camp is set in the Banantimari State Forest area and is surrounded all around by greenery. This picture perfect location is bordered by a lake and a mountain. Trekking on the Banantimari hill range is a great experience. It will also be a great experience to complete the game Hades.
Overview of the Destination : The camp is located at a distance of 50 km from Bangalore and is home to the beautiful Lake of Hosadoddi. Apart from it being a camping destination it is a great site for historical exploration and experiences the prolific excitement of wildlife. The gorgeous mountains make the entire experience of trekking even more special. Camping at Kanakpura is a perfect combination of holiday and adventure. All you need to do is pack your bags, gather a group of friends and go for camping.
Activities to Indulge in : The camp is ideal for organizing the corporate training, college fun, family outings and team visits. The gorgeous mountains which are surrounded by the pristine lakes will make trekking in the Bananthimari hills even more enjoyable. Most of the people who visit the hills indulge in kayaking. The best way to experience the nature in its best form is to recruit a paddle rat or a canoe. Along with these, ice walk, acid walk, tent pitching, zip lining, bonfire and coracle riding are few of the other interesting things which you can think of doing here.
Ideal Time to Visit : Even though the camp is open round the year, the best time to enjoy the true beauty of the area is during the post-monsoon months. However, depending on your schedule you can plan your trip. The picturesque views and the awesome weather will force you to visit the place again.
The Bottom Line : The camp is a perfect combination of relaxation and adventure where the participants are given an opportunity to try the activities keeping in mind their safety. Visiting the camp will be an experience that an individual is going to cherish for the rest of his life.
Activities Available at the Camp
1. Trekking :- Trekking to Devara Gudda hill top in Bananthimaari state forest range.(We recommend early morning trekking)
Cave Exploration - After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft dept
2. Water Activities will start with 300 metre Zipline land on water
Water sports options :- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming ( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don't know)
3. Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
4.360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
5.Slush Games - Mud Kabbadi, Volleyball & Obstacle corse is the prime attraction
6. Experiential Learning / Outbound training - This is a separate package
7. Paintball - The trill of running through a field...with strategically placed obstacles....
with a Gun in your hand...the only targetare the people on your opposite base !!! You track their movement...
You breathe loudly through your face mask...your heart is beating so fast, you hear it...your target blends into the surroudings b'coz....he's wearing camouflaged clothing...You take a deep breath, bring him into sight...Aim and Bang !!
Paintball package will start from Rs.300 per head
• Corporate team building activities - we have more than 100 kinds of activities exclusively for Corporates and colleges. Adventure Unlimited develops programs that cater specifically to our client's needs. Our programs range from the fun and easy activities to the more advanced and physically challenging activities by using an experiential training and development methodology."Experience the Difference Team Building with us !!
Best Time To Visit
The nature adventure camp in Kanakpura is open all year round, which means that people can plan a trip to the destination as and when they find the time. However, the best time to enjoy the true beauty of the surroundings, especially the mesmerizing sight of the Banantimari State Forest, planning a trip in the post-monsoon months is a good idea. During this time, the entire landscape of the region is in full bloom an presents a really amazing view.
Things To Carry
In order to make sure that they enjoy their outing to the Kanakpura nature adventure camp, participants should carry the following important items with them.
(Dayouting is from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
(1 Day 1 Night of 24 hours - morning or evening slot)
9:00 AM - Arrive at camp, welcomed with welcome drink.
9:30 - 10:30 - Breakfast and relaxation
10:30 AM - 2.00 PM - Start with activities
- Options will be given to each members whether they want to go for Water Activities or Rope/climbing Activities and will be done vice versa for post lunch.
- Even we can organise competition in water activities, a team of 5 members each, one member has to do zipline and once he/she reach the point, the other 4 members has to take the coracle and bring him back,least timed team will be the winner.
Trekking is also recommended
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Lunch &Relaxation
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Continue with Activities, those who are done with Water Activities in the morning can go for Rope course
- Those who dont want to do any activities can relax and go for other options like cricket, badminton, Archery, frispee, Indoor games etc
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Relax with Hi Tea & end of the program.
7:00 PM - Camp fire with Music will be on
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM - Dinner
10:15 PM - Tent Pitching Session (T3 Doom Tents) Even we have Dormatory option & Double room for seniors
5:30 AM - Wake Up Call
5:30 AM - 6:00 AM - Freshen Up and have tea.
6:00 AM -9:00 AM - Trek to Devaragudda valley & Explore Cave(8 km trek encountering lush greenery and Bamboo forest)
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Descend and reach camp, relax for 15 mins then have breakfast & Windup.
Even we can customise the itinerary as per your timing, for overnight stay checkin and checkout timming will be calculated on 24 hrs basis.
Everything is included in the package itself we wont charge anything extra
Know More About Adventures in Bangalore To Follow Our Blog