- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Day 01 ::
Catch slow train from CSTM (03:40 pm) to Kasara (06:00 pm). Meet our leaders at ticket counter of Kasara railway station. After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the small base village of Mt.Kalsubai (1646 mts), Bari. On arrival, enjoy the fingerlickin’ dinner at local villager’s house. Post dinner, have briefing and enjoy introduction of all fellow travellers. Once the clock strike 12, celebrate the New Year Eve and Mumbai Travellers’ Anniversary at the same place where we started the unique journey of Mumbai Travellers 05 years back.
Start night trek to Mt. Kalsubai peak by 12:30 a.m approx. Reach at Kalsubai by 03:30 / 04:00 am. Rest till morning near well as it will be windy and cold at the summit. It is advisable to carry Sleeping Bag/Mat/Bedsheet to avoid the chilling climate.
Day 02 ::
Witness the First Sunrise of New Year 2018 from highest peak of Maharashtra, Kalsubai.
Have hot tea and breakfast in shivering chilled morning. Proceed to top of Kalsubai for Temple Darshan. Enjoy the scenic view of Shayadri ranges visible around Kalsubai and gratify yourself on successful submitting Mt.Kalsubai Peak. After Temple darshan, start descending back by 11:00 am around. Reach base by lunch time. Enjoy the simple homely lunch and return back to Kasara. We will reach back to Mumbai by evening.
1. There is only one toilet available at base. There is no washroom/ toilet available enroute or top of Kalsubai peak.
2. The climate at Kalsubai Peak is very chilling and cold. As there is no shed/roof at Kalsubai peak, it is advisable to strictly carry winter wears and bedsheet/sleeping bag/ mat or pullover.
3. As it is 04 hours trek to “The Highest Peak of Maharashtra” and not a picnic, it is not advisablefor first time trekkers.
4. Though it is New Year Trek, Consumption of Alcohol or any substances is not permitted on trek. No arguments will be entertained. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).