- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
The Sharavathi Valley:- The Sharavathi river valley nestled in the central Western Ghats, Shimoga district has been an ecological paradise. The Sharavathi River, rising at Ambuthirtha in Thirthahalli taluk flows north-west and drops down in the Ghats at the world famous Jog falls. The sharavathi Valley is home for many water falls and to some of the beautiful streams. The valley is evergreen to semi-evergreen forest along with moist deciduous type of forests dominate the entire basin along with scrub savannah, grasslands, marshy areas and plantation of acacia, cash crops like areca and rubber providing diverse niches for a variety of taxa. Rare evergreen species such as Dipterocarpus, Syzygium, Cinnamon, Diospyros, Aglaia, endemic Palms along with the globally endangered Myrist-icasps makes this an ecologically sensitive region to be conserved and not marketed.
Sharavathi Backwater:- Sharavathi backwater is about 60 KM in length and about 15 KM wide !!!!. It became backwater when dam was constructed at Linganamakki of sagara taluk in Shivamogga(Shimoga) district to the river Sharavathi. This backwater has created lots of islands, it is so great to explore all these, where thick vegetation still exist and lots of wild life in it including some rare birds.
1) Well furnished rooms with attached toilet and bath
2) Tented accommodation with common toilets.
3) Tents pitched on an ISLAND in the backwater. no toilets available
Food is going to be Simple Vegetarian food and it will be freshly cooked food at the camp site.
1)Trekking to most serene water falls in sharavathi valley(it will take day full). we have some 30 unexplored water falls in the valley.
2) Water sports activities like kayaking, canoeing, raft, coracle, raft building activities in most serene sharavathi backwater. most interesting part is swimming between islands and main land with life jacket.
Day 1 :-
* Wake up,Freshen up and Have Breakfast
* Group Introductory session and initial briefing by the Camp leader
* Introducing everyone to water, and a small swimming/floating session.
* Build a raft and surf around islands
* Have Lunch and rest for half an hour.
* Start the different type of boating( Kayak, canoe, raft etc) session.
* Have high tea and transfer to mainland in coracle.
* End of session.