- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Flight Suggestions :
Mumbai (BOM) – Calcutta (CCU) :JET AIRWAYS : 2:30 am – 4:55 am
Calcutta (CCU) – Mumbai (BOM) : JET AIRWAYS : 9:20 pm – 12:10 am
Day 01 : Pick up from Kolkata airport in an exclusive vehicle and transfer to Godkhali, Sundarbans (Journey time 3 hrs. approx), followed by one and half hours of spectacular cruise journey through rivers Bidya, Hogol, Gomar, Gundi and Durgaduani with lunch on board. On seeking the permits from forest department, we will go for our first boat safari excursion and we will return to the camp post sunset. Dinner on board. (L/D). Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 02 : Full day boat safari inside Sundarbans forest and visit to various watch towers like Sudhanyakhali. The sweet water pond at Sudhanyakhali attracts a lot of wild animals including tigers and offers you the chance to view them from close quarters. The nature interpretation centers and canopy walks also provide great opportunities to explore the real side of this Mangrove forest. Lunch and dinner on board. Overnight stay at boat. (B/L/D)
Day 03 : Third day involves full day cruise through rivers & narrow creeks of Sundarbans. We would visit the famous watch towers of Sudhanyakhali, Do Banki and Nethi Dhopani (According to Sightings report) and try our best to get a glimpse of Royal Bengal Tigers. Canopy walk at Do Banki gives an opportunity to watch wildlife from netted enclosure. In evening we may set off to a local village to meet and interact with villagers, fishermen, honey collectors & hear their experiences of Jungle (If Possible). All meals would be served on boat, overnight stay on Camp. (B/L/D).
Day 04 : Morning boat safari with breakfast and lunch on board. Post lunch transfer to Godkhali and drop till Kolkata Airport. (B/L).
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
1. Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
2. Sanitary Kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal First Aid kit.
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
7. Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
8. Electral powder / Glucon D
9. Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (3 liter must)
11. Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
12. Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
13. Umbrella or Poncho/Cap