Sankri DAY 1
- Drive from Dehradun to Sankri
- Our team will meet you at Dehradun (Pickup in accorandance
- with the travellers) for long but scenic drive to Sankri via Mussoorie, Barkot, Purola,
- Mori, Netwar along the Tons River.
- To a camp set out for overnight stay.
DAY 2 : Juda Ka Talab & Kedarkantha
- Trek from Sankri via Juda Ka Talab to Kedarkantha Base
- After having our breakfast and the trek starts at 6.30 AM for our next destination to
- Juda Ka Talab. We will be staying beside the small pond surrounded by Pine and
- Oak trees for an hour. One can have beautiful views of snow clad peaks from Juda
- Ka Talab site.
- After seeing the golden glow of snow clad peaks. We start again at 12.30PM to our
- campsite at Kedarkantha Peak base which takes around 6.5 hrs to reach. Enjoy hot
- dinner and explore the area.
DAY 3 - Trek from Kedarkantha Base to Kedarkantha Peak and then trek down to Hargoan
- Today is a long day trek up to the summit of Kedarkantha peak, have your lunch with
- amazing views of snow clad peaks of Yamunotri and Gangotri ranges. After spending
- some quality time at the peak we trek back to nearby camping site Hargoan.
- Swiss automatic 1:1 Mirror Replica Watches UK at affordable prices for men and women.
DAY 4 - Sankri
- Trek from Hargoan to Sankri
- Trek down from Hargoan to Sankri on well marked trail by stones. Trek down through
- thick forest of Pine and Maple trees and at some places you will have open views of
- beautiful Har Ki Dun valley.
DAY 5 : Rishikesh
- Drive from Sankri to Rishikesh camp. Get refreshed and in evening enjoy evening snacks with bonfire. Later have dinner and overnight stay at camp.
Day 6: have morning tea. After breakfast drive to Shivpuri rafting point. Start white water rafting trip from Shivpuri dawn the Ganges to NIM BEACH Rishikesh for around 16 kms. Hit some of the most splashing and enjoyable rapids like Return to Sender, Roller Coaster,Tea Off, Golf Course, Club house,Cash flow, Initiation, Double Trouble and Hilton. One can try Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping in this section. In the later part, we float across the past temples and ashrams and Ghats enjoying the riverbank life along the holy river. Arrive in Rishikesh. Tour terminates with the flash back memories.
Things to carry
- Warm clothes.... Fleece jacket and trousers
- Hat /cap and gloves
- Sun glasses, water bottle
- Trekking poles(hiking stick )
- Head lamp, trekking shoes
- Hiking backpack/ rucksack (60 ltr )
- Personal first aid