- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Alang and Madan are one of the toughest treks in the Sahyadris.The steps to these forts were blasted off by the British in order to prevent revolutionaries gaining access to the top.Due to this the forts are quite well preserved. With 365hops you enjoy forts in complete sense while fool proof safety is taken care by us.
Night 1st :
> Depature at 10.00pm
> Reach Ambewadi by 4am, take rest in the temple for 2-3 hrs
Day 1st :
> After breakfast start towards Alang around 7.30am reach base of rock patch by 10 am,
> Participants will have packed lunch till the time TREKDI experts prepare the climbing setup.
> Climb the patch and reach on top by 4pm.
> Reach top by 4pm - enjoy the amazing evening from the topmost points with spectacular view of summits of kulang,Madan,kalsubai,
> Keep luggage in the caves and explore the top of Alang fort quickly.
> Have Dinner and go to bed in the Cave.
Day 2nd :
> Early morning wake up call,
> After breakfast start descending, exciting rappel on the 70ft rock patch
> Traverse to Madan, reach climbing point,
> Have lunch, climb madan, reach summit and immediately start descend.
> Back to COL, Have Dinner and go to bed in the Cave.
Day 3rd :
> Early morning wakeup call,
> After breakfast start descending
> Moving towards Kulang gad.
> Have lunch, climb Kulang Fort , reach summit and immediately start descend.
> back to base, have tea and start return journey
> dinner on the way back
> Back to Pune by 11.30pm
What to bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl
8. Plate, spoon, mug (Compulsory)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
10. Camera, Binocular (Optional)