- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Alang & Madan, situated in Kalsubai range, are one of the most difficult fort treks in Nasik District.
Alang (4852 ft):The beautiful Alang Fort lies in the Nashik region. Top of the fort is huge plateau. There are two caves on the fort for staying and 11 water cisterns arranged in a Cascade formation & a dilapidated storage room.
Mandan (4841 ft):Madangad is considered to be one of the most difficult forts to climb among all the forts in the Sahyadris. The area of the fort is quite small as compared to Alang and Kulang, its adjoining forts. There are only two water tanks on top of the fort. The area visible from the top of the fort is quite scenic.
1. It is not advisable for the first time trekkers to join the Alang-Madan Trek.
2. Please cut your nails before the trek.
Overnight journey towards Kasara by Local ( 11:20 pm Slow from CST )
Day 1 :
Proceed towards the base village, Ambewadi. Reach base village and Rest. Start the trek by 7 am. Reach the col between both the forts by 11 am. Climb and explore the Alang Fort. Overnight stay at Alang fort.
Day 2 :
Watching the Sunrise, start descending Alang. Reach the col between two forts and start climbing the Madan Fort.Explore the Fort and the surrounding. Post lunch, start descending the Madan Fort. Evening back to Ambewadi and proceed towards Kasara by 5 pm approx.
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Wear Bright clothes as it would be hot.
2. Lunch for the Day(Saturday)
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal first aid kit
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc
7. Trekking shoes Compulsory
8. Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (3 Litre)Compulsory as there will be no water at Madan Fort
11. Rugsack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
12. Bedsheet or Mat (compulsory) Or Sleeping Bag (Light weight, Compulsory)