- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Alang & Madan, situated in Kalsubai range, are one of the most difficult fort treks in Nasik District.
Alang (4852 ft) : The beautiful Alang Fort lies in the Nashik region. Top of the fort is huge plateau. There are two caves on the fort for staying and 11 water cisterns arranged in a Cascade formation & a dilapidated storage room.
Mandan (4841 ft) : Madangad is considered to be one of the most difficult forts to climb among all the forts in the Sahyadris. The area of the fort is quite small as compared to Alang and Kulang, its adjoining forts. There are only two water tanks on top of the fort. The area visible from the top of the fort is quite scenic.
Important : This Trek Is Not For First Timers, One has to carry his own plate, spoon, glass/cup (No paper or thermacol allowed)
Day 0 : Overnight journey towards Kasara by Local ( 11:20 pm Slow from CST )
Day 1 : Proceed towards the base village, Ambewadi. Reach base village and Rest. Start the trek by 7 am. Reach the col between both the forts by 10 am. Climb and explore the Alang Fort. Have own lunch @ Alang. Rappel down Alang. Proceed to Madan fort. Climb and overnight stay on Madan Fort.
Day 2 : Watch beautiful sunrise from Madangad. Post breakfast start descending Madangad. Reach the col between Alang-Madangad. Start traverse towards Kulang Fort. Reach top & explore the fort. Have lunch & start descend to Kurungwadi. Later proceed towards Kasara by jeep.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Carry your own plate, spoon, glass / cup (Compulsory)
4. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
5. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
6. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
7. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
8. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
9. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
10. Camera (Optional)
11. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
12. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
13. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
14. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
15. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).