- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. In this trek, it takes around 4-5 hours to descend the forest covered with dense trees both side. En-route enjoy the waterfalls & awesome view of Kundalika valley. Here, we will be descending from Pune (Ghatmatha) to Konkan. This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
Attractions: Dense Forest Walk
Dadar station is the meeting point here. Everyone should gather here by 12.00 am. We will be starting our journey from Dadar to Pimpri village. Its almost 150 kms journey and we will reach at start point early morning. After having breakfast at local villager’s house, we will start trekking by 7:30 am.
We will start descending from “Ghatmatha” to descend towards Konkan region by trek route. It’s altogether 4-5 hours of descend which is the best part of the trek!!! Trekking through dense forest and with number of waterfall on the way to refresh yourself. Bhira Dam is the end point of trek. After reaching Bhira Dam our vehicle is ready for pickup. Have evening refreshments. And proceed back to Mumbai.
Things to carry –
1. Min 2 Litre of Water Bottle
2. Good Trekking Shoes, or Sandals with proper grip
3. Morning Refreshment Kit, sanitizer if needed, mosquito repellent cream like Odomos
4. Though its rainy season, try to have full trackpant/leg-ins to protect yourself from insects.
5. Have ready to eat snacks with you. Avoid Farsan, or Chiwda which requires heavy water intake
6. Keep extra pair of clothes in case one wishes to change. Changing rooms may be available at base village
7. Any medicines if required at individual level(Leaders will have basic medical kit)
8. A rucksack or travel bag to keep the things