- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Height of Fort
Avchitgad – 977 feet
Birwadi – 1200 feet
Meeting Time and Place : Fergusson College Main Gate at 5.45 am Sharp!
> Departure at 6.00 am.
> Have breakfast in Mulshi and proceed for the trek
> Reach base village and then start trek towards Avchitgad.
> Reach top , site seeing on the fort.
> start descending, back to base.
> Start Journey towards Birwadi.
> Reach base village & then start trek towards Birwadi
> Explore the fort & then have pack lunch, start descending to base village.
> Start Journey towards Talegad.
> Reach base village & then start trek towards Talegad.
> Explore the fort & start descending to base village.
> With a stop over for tea and snacks, back to Pune
What to Bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
3. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
4. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
5. Camera, Binocular (Optional)