- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Bhorgiri is a small fort located below the plateau of bhimashankar.The trek route is through dense jungle and provides many opportunities for nature lovers and particularly Photographers !! One can see the state animal of Maharashtra which Giant Squirrel, in local language recognized as Shekru . Bhimashankar is also home to the barking deers, wild boars and many other small herbovores. It is also host to small carnivores like jackal. This trek is very beautiful throughout the year and in all seasons. The bhorgiri Fort is worth visiting as it has 17 water tanks at the top. The origin of the Bhima river is on the way of this trek route.
Day 1 :
> Start journey towars Pune- Rajgurunagar - Bhorgiri by private vehicle @ 6.00 am
> Have Breakfast on the way
> Start Trek from Bhorgiri Village to Bhimashankar.
> Trek to Bhimashankar
> Have lunch at Bhimashankar
> S mall trail near Bhimashankar forest.Have tea & start return journey towards Pune.
What to bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. Camera, Binocular (Optional)