- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Brahmagiri, one of the most scenic mountain peaks in South India is situated on the borderline of Karnataka and Kerala. Nestled by deciduous Shola forests at the base, this 1,608 m peak is attributed as major tourist attraction in Coorg and an ideal weekend getaway from Bangalore.Adding more to this trek are the wildlife safari at Nagarhole National Park.
• 10 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
• 05:30 AM Reach homestay
• 08:00 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
• 09:00 AM Start the Trek
• 01:30 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
• 02:30 PM Descend from the peak.
• 06:00 PM Reach homestay and have tea
• 08:00 PM Enjoy campfire (If weather permits)
• 09:00 PM Have Dinner and retire for the day.
• 07:00 AM Wake up and get ready
• 08:30 AM Have breakfast
• 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart for Nagarhole safari
• 12:00 PM Start back to Bangalore
• 01:00 PM Have self-sponsored Lunch on the way Back.
• 07:00 PM Reach Back to Bangalore.(Depends on the Traffic).