DAY 0 – Leave from Bangalore at 21:00 Hrs
DAY 1 –
- Arrival at Kalladi ( pick up point for campsite )
- 6 km off-road Jeep ride
- Arrival at campsite and refreshments
- Explore the area, visit cave house and mud house.
- Trekking to Thollayiram Kandi ( 4 hrs of Trek)
- Dinner and Campfire
DAY 2 –
- Stream walk and take a dip at the natural pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Games( Carroms, Archery, Football, Badminton etc)
- Leave campsite
- Drive back to drop point by Jeep
- Reach Bangalore by 10:30 PM(approx)
Pick Up/ Drop Point
Fabindia – House No. 54, 17th Main Road, Opp. Madivala Masjid, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sidharata Colony, Santhosapuram, Koramangala 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
New Shanti Sagar Hotel – Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
KTM Mekhri Circle – Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Things To Carry
- Yourself (That’s most important – after all you paid us!)
- Rucksack (Just stuff your things in!)
- 2 water bottle – 1 litre each (Dehydration is much needed.)
- Torch/Headlamp (It’ll be really dark at night.)
- Portable charger (You might just want to keep your phone aside, but then, selfies toh banta hai!)
- Deodorant (You shouldn’t stink!)
- Paytm balance (Thanks to Demonetization)
- Money (You’ll not need it, but do carry some!)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks – Glucon-D, etc ) (You can carry some extra – we don’t mind to share!)
- Raincoat / Bag cover (Of course, you don’t want your rucksack to get all wet!)
- An extra pair of clothes, socks, undergarments, T-Shirt (And we don’t want you to walk in drenched clothes!)
- Flip-flops (Just to laze around the campsite.)
- First Aid Kit (along with personal medicine as per your requirement)
- Toilet kit (Not much would be required – just your toothbrush would do)
- Towel (Oh! We believe in saving water. Let’s ditch bathing for two days!)
OPTIONAL : AUX CABLE, UNO, BLUETOOTH SPEAKER, GUITAR/ANY MUSIC INSTRUMENT, or any other games.