- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Pick Up/ Drop : Delhi (Near RK Ashram Metro Station)
Height : 3,660 meters (12,000 ft approx)
Day 01 : Departure from Delhi by 5 PM from Semi Sleeper Volvo for Manali.
Participants have to board their bus from R K Ashram Marg, New Delhi at 5:00 pm. Make sure your train/flight arrives in Delhi before 1:00 pm so there is enough buffer time to board your bus. Meals are not covered during bus travel.
Day 02 : Reporting at Rumsu Camp & Acclimitiztion Walk
All the participants will report at Rumsu base camp by 8 AM and will undergo registration process. Freshening up and breakfast will happen at the base camp. Post breakfast we will go for an acclimatization walk.
Lunch at 1 pm. Post lunch orientation. Orientation will cover all the general instructions that could be helpful for the trek like backpacking, marching technique and medical awareness. Post snacks we will have an ice breaking session. Overnight stay at Rumsu base camp.
Day 03 : Trek to Naya Tapru : After breakfast all the trekkers will start their trek to Naya Tapru (2,800 meters). The trek route goes through some dense forest, full of pine, fir, oak, chestnut trees. Ascend for the jungle and takes around 4 to 5 hours to reach to Naya Tapru. We will have our packed lunch at Ghan Kulhadi. Ghan kulhadi is a large plain green meadow amidst the dense forest. Overnight stay in tents at Naya Tapru camp.
Day 04 : Trek to Chandrakhani Pass and descend to Chaklani. Overnight at Chaklani.
After breakfast all the trekkers will start their trek to Chandrakhani Pass with their packed lunch. We will start the trek early by 6 am. The trek route has a moderate ascend and takes around 4 hours to reach Chandrakhani Pass.
The highest point of the pass is 3,660 meters. Just adjacent to the Chandrakhani Pass lies Dhana Kunnu Pass. The entire place is associated with the famous Jamdagini Rishi, one of the seven saptrishi. We will then start descend from Chandrakhani and will camp at Chaklani. Descend is easy and takes around 2 hours.
Overnight stay in tents at Chaklani camp site. [Stay at Chaklani depends upon snow situation. If camping is not possible because of snow reason at Chaklani we will camp at Naya Tapru]
Day 05 : Descend to base camp. Departure at 4 pm : After the breakfast all the participants will start their descend for Rumsu base camp. The descend route is the same as the ascend one and takes around 4 hours. Lunch at Sterling while descending.
Day 06 : Arrival at New Delhi by 8 am
1. Stay for male and female are separate throughout the program.
2. Medical certificate, duly signed by MBBS doctor, is mandatory for participating in all the events.
3. Participation in any of the Himalayan trekking program require a level of fitness. One who is participating in any of such events should do a minimum of two weeks of preparation.
4. Trekking shoes is compulsory.
5. Participants should check “Things to Carry list” which includes all personal clothing and other trekking accessories.
6. Smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited.
7. Buying drugs or any illegal material is strictly prohibited. Participant found in possession of any of such items, will be detained and handed over to government authority.
8. Instructions from Guide should be strictly followed.
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (Must – Compulsory)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).