- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Gunwantgad and Dategad and forts near Karad in the Patan region. Both these forts are offbeat destination.
Height of Fort
Gunwant 862 mtrs
Dategad 1027 mtrs
Meeting Time and Place
Fergusson College Main Gate at 11.00 pm Sharp !!!
Night 1 :
> Departure from Pune at 11.15pm
> Journey to base of Gunvantgad.
> Early morning wake up call at 6am
> Fresh up, breakfast and get ready for trek
> Start trekking climb Gunvantgad and explore fort
> Back to Patan, lunch in Patan. proceed Dategad.
> climb Dategad and explore fort.
> start return journey by 6 pm
> Back to Pune by 9.30pm
What to bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)