Day 0 : Depart for Hampi
We will be leaving from Bangalore by 10:00 PM and making the 364 kilometre ride all the way to Hampi.
Day 1 : Explore Hippie side of Hampi
- Reach Hampi
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Take your mopeds and go for bouldering
- Explore hippie side of Hampi
- Visit waterfall and Sanapur reservoir
- Head back to stay
- Campfire at the rocks
Day 2 : Explore Heritage side of Hampi
- Explore heritage side – Virupaksha temple
- Take heritage walk via the Mathanga hills to reach Vitthala temple
- Take a coracle ride
- Reach Bangalore by 11:00PM (approx)
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
Pick Up/ Drop Point
Fabindia – House No. 54, 17th Main Road, Opp. Madivala Masjid, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sidharata Colony, Santhosapuram, Koramangala 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
New Shanti Sagar Hotel – Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
KTM Mekhri Circle – Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Things To Carry
- Yourself (That’s most important – after all you paid us!)
- Rucksack (Just stuff your things in!)
- 2 water bottle – 1 litre each (Dehydration is much needed.)
- Torch/Headlamp (It’ll be really dark at night.)
- Portable charger (You might just want to keep your phone aside, but then, selfies toh banta hai!)
- Deodorant (You shouldn’t stink!)
- Paytm balance (Thanks to Demonetization)
- Money (You’ll not need it, but do carry some!)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks – Glucon-D, etc ) (You can carry some extra – we don’t mind to share!)
- Raincoat / Bag cover (Of course, you don’t want your rucksack to get all wet!)
- An extra pair of clothes, socks, undergarments, T-Shirt (And we don’t want you to walk in drenched clothes!)
- Flip-flops (Just to laze around the campsite.)
- First Aid Kit (along with personal medicine as per your requirement)
- Toilet kit (Not much would be required – just your toothbrush would do)
- Towel (Oh! We believe in saving water. Let’s ditch bathing for two days!)
OPTIONAL : AUX CABLE, UNO, BLUETOOTH SPEAKER, GUITAR/ANY MUSIC INSTRUMENT, or any other games.