- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Prabalmachi is an underexplored place near our Mumbai City. The place offers a picturesque backdrop of two gigantic Sahyadri peaks–Prabalgad and Kalavantin. The Pranbhalmachi FirefliesTrek is an amazing journey to walk along the dense forest and quietly observe these bio-luminescent bodies twinkling all around.
Spend the night with your fellow travellers and sleep peacefully under the vast horizon of out twinkling sky. Wake up to mesmerizing views of the valley and say adios to this beautiful journey.
Flow of The Event –
Things to carry –
1. Min 2 Litre of Water Bottle
2. Good Trekking Shoes, or Sandals with proper grip
3. Morning Refreshment Kit, sanitizer if needed, mosquito repellent cream like Odomos
4. Though its summer, try to have full jeans/leg-ins to protect yourself form insects bite. The atmosphere will be not be hot in night
5. Have ready to eat snacks with you. Avoid Farsan, or Chiwda which requires heavy water intake
6. Keep extra pair of clothes in case one wishes to change. Changing rooms may be available at base village
7. Any medicines if required at individual level(Leaders will have basic medical kit)
8. Sleeping mat (chatai) would be provided to sleep at night. Carry bedding (chaddar) to sleep at night.