- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Pick Up & Drop : Delhi (Near RK Ashram Metro Station)
Height : 4,260 meters (13,800 ft approx)
Day 01 :
Departure from New Delhi by 5 PM for Manali via Volvo. Participants have to board their bus from R K Ashram Marg, New Delhi at 5:00 pm. Make sure your train/flight arrives in Delhi before 1:00 pm so there is enough buffer time to board your bus. Meals are not covered during bus travel.
Day 02 : Reporting at Rumsu base camp and Acclimatization walk
All the participants will report at Rumsu base camp by 8 AM and will undergo registration process. Freshening up and breakfast will happen at the base camp. Post breakfast we will go for an acclimatization walk. Lunch at 1 PM. Post lunch orientation. Orientation will cover all the general instructions that could be helpful for the trek like backpacking, marching technique and medical awareness. Post snacks we will have an ice breaking session. Overnight stay at Rumsu base camp.
Day 03 : Rumsu to Chikka
After morning breakfast we will start the day’s trek with a beautiful drive to Hamta dam from Rumsu at 8 am.The trek to Chikka starts from Hamta Dam and is easy. It takes around 2-3 hours to complete it. There is a small forest patch and then two wooden bridges before you reach the campsite. Chikka has big rock boulders and a beautiful waterfall. Overnight in tents at Chikka.
Day 04 : Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
After morning breakfast we will start the trek for Balu Ka Ghera. Trek duration is around 4 to 5 hours from Chikka to Balu ka Ghera scaling 11900 feet. The initial part of the trek goes through the bank of the river crossing few rock boulders. There is a water stream that needs to be crossed on the way. Balu ka Ghera is a large plain ground on the bank of the river and camping at this spot is a dream in reality. One can spot Indrasan, the highest peak of Manali valley from here. Snacks would be served in the evening followed by dinner. Overnight camping at Balu Ka Ghera.
Day 05 : Balu ka Ghera to Shia Ghoru
Today’s trek starts early as we will try covering the maximum snow patch before sun rise. The trek route from Balu Gehra towards Shia Ghoru is a moderate climb, scaling 4,200 meters. The trek duration is relatively long and starts by 5 am in the morning from Balu ka Gera. It takes around 4 to 5 hours to reach the top of the Hamta Pass. The aerial views of Spiti valley from Hamta Pass is quite breathtaking. We will then descend from Hamta top towards Shia Ghoru. Descend is steep and at times when snow is abundant one can slide down to reach Shia Ghoru.
Day 06 : Shia Ghoru to Chandrataal to Chatru
After morning breakfast we will start the trek to Chatru. The beautiful view of the valleys of Lahaul and Spiti are not to be missed during the trek. The mountains of Pir Panjal and Spiti ranges adds to the beauty. Chatru is a meeting point of roads coming from Rohtang Pass, Hampta Paas and Spiti. Jeep safari to Chandrataal from Chatru . Myths say that Yudhishthir, the eldest Pandava was called to heaven from Chandra Taal. Overnight camping at Chatru.
Day 07 : Jeep Ride from Chatru to Rumsu base camp. Departure at 4 pm.
After morning breakfast we will start the jeep ride to Manali via Rohtang Pass. Departure after 4 PM from Rumsu base camp for New Delhi.
1. Stay for male and female are separate throughout the program.
2. Medical certificate, duly signed by MBBS doctor, is mandatory for participating in all the events.
3. Participation in any of the Himalayan trekking program require a level of fitness. One who is participating in any of such events should do a minimum of two weeks of preparation.
4. Trekking shoes is compulsory.
5. Participants should check “Things to Carry list” which includes all personal clothing and other trekking accessories.
6. Smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited.
7. Buying drugs or any illegal material is strictly prohibited. Participant found in possession of any of such items, will be detained and handed over to government authority.
8. Instructions from Guide should be strictly followed.
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (Must – Compulsory)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).