- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
1. Visit Khonoma village – the first green village of Asia
2. Witness the Hornbill Festival at Kisama Heritage village
3. Visit Dzuleke village- one of the first community based eco-tourism destinations in Nagaland.
4. Hike to Teisou Khurii via paddy fields
5. Festival of Festivals – HORNBILL FESTIVAL
6. Exploring Tribal Culture, Tradition, Martial Arts & Carnivals
Day 01 : Dimapur to Khonoma (82.8km distance)
Welcome to Nagaland. Meet our representative at the Dimapur airport, and get ready for the journey to Khonoma village. We will explore the village in the evening and talk about various tribes of Nagaland. Overnight stay at Khonoma-the first green village of Asia.
Day 02 : Khonoma to Kohima (21.2km distance)
On day 2 of your Hornbill festival tour, have a light tea and the, go for a village walk. Visit forts, morungs, round sitting place and peer group houses. Then, return to our sweet little Inn and have breakfast. Take some rest for some time and then, travel to Kisama heritage village. There one can witness the cultural dances, visit the tribal houses and taste the ethnic food. Later, return to Kohima and see the night bazaar. Then, we go back to Khonoma and overnight stay at Khonoma.
Day 03 : Khonoma to Kisama (26.4 km distance)
On day 3, have breakfast and attend the Hornbill festival at Kisama. Also, visit the war cemetery and walk around the market. Then, visit the stalls in Kisama and participate in remaining activities at the Hornbill venue. After spending the day at Kisama, return to Khonoma in evening, via Jotsoma to get the view of Kohima.
Day 04 : Khonoma to Dzuleke
Today, after having breakfast, travel to Dzuleke village- one of the first community based eco-tourism destinations in Nagaland. En-route, see the community-based alder based jhum cultivation, Mithun and human face on the rock-known by the locals as the Goddess of animals and birds. Overnight stay at Dzuleke.
Day 05 : Dzuleke to Benreau
Today, travel to Benreau village, the Zeleang Naga tribe for 3 hours via Poilwa village-one of the oldest villages of the Zeme tribe. Walk down to the sheep farm to see the mesmerizing meadows and the bordering village of Manipur Naga. Also, see one of the longest beds curved from a single wood and then, travel to Benreau in the afternoon. Overnight stay at Benreau.
Day 06 : Benreau to Dimapur
After having breakfast, our representative will drop you to Dimapur Airport.
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
Things to carry : ID CARD COMPULSORY
1. Hat / Cap 01 nos.
2. Woolen cap / Balaclava 01 nos.
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woollen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts, min 03 nos.
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater min 01 nos.
6. Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole and Sleeper
9. Cotton Socks, Woollen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, min 01 pair
11. Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
12. Full Body Towel 01 nos.
13. Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
14. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF
15. Toiletries and Sanitary Kit
16. Medicines as specified by doctor
17. Extra Pair of shoe laces
18. Umbrella / Poncho
19. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.