- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
1. Festival of Festivals – HORNBILL FESTIVAL
2. Exploring Tribal Culture, Tradition, Martial Arts & Carnivals
3. Khonoma-First Green Village in Asia
4. Brahmaputra Boat Ride
5. Local sightseeing at Khonoma
Day 01 : Welcome to Guwahati ! Arrival at Guwahati Airport. Meet the leader and proceed to hotel. Enroute lunch. Check in & rest. Evening, free to spend leisure time in the heart of Brahmaputra River ! Enjoy the serene boat ride and experience the tranquility at Brahmaputra Boat Ride till late night. Back to hotel and overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 02 : Guwahati to Kohima (365 kms / 09 hours) : After breakfast proceed towards Kohima, the capital of Nagaland. Evening check In Hotel. Overnight stay at Kohima.
Day 03 : Kohima to Kigwema-Hornbill Festival : The Day is here ! Gear up for the most awaited Hornbill Festival. Have beakfast and proceed to Kisama Village, known for Hornbill Festival. Witness the beautiful tribes of Nagaland in different attire performing various cultural music and dances. Why not to try local brew, cuisines, handicrafts, weaving & martial arts (As per daily schedule). Evening free to attend concert (on your own expense). Overnight stay in hotel at Kohima
Day 04 : Today we will experience the Hornbill festival again to see more of Naga cultures (As per daily schedule). Evening free for night carnivals in the outskirt of Kohima (on your own expense). Overnight stay in hotel at Kohima.
Day 05 : Kohima – Khonoma – Kohima : Early morning wake up call. Post breakfast, proceed to the first Green Village of India-Khonoma. Explore and trail around the beautiful village of Khonoma. Back to Kohima for lunch. Post lunch, visit World War 2 Cemetery and Cathedral Church. Back to hotel by evening. Overnight stay in hotel at Kohima.
Day 06 : Kohima to Guwahati (365 kms / 09 hours) : Pack your bags and check out from Kohima towards Guwahati. Late evening arrival and overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 07 : Bid Adieu! Have breakfast and check out. Drop to the group at airport. Fly back to home town !
Next Day : Reach Mumbai by 01:30 pm
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
Things to carry : ID CARD COMPULSORY
1. Hat / Cap 01 nos.
2. Woolen cap / Balaclava 01 nos.
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woollen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts, min 03 nos.
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater min 01 nos.
6. Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole and Sleeper
9. Cotton Socks, Woollen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, min 01 pair
11. Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
12. Full Body Towel 01 nos.
13. Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
14. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF
15. Toiletries and Sanitary Kit
16. Medicines as specified by doctor
17. Extra Pair of shoe laces
18. Umbrella / Poncho
19. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.