- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Kalsubai is the Everest of Maharashtra with an elevation of 1646 Meters. Very famous for trekkers as it's the highest peak in Maharashtra with awesome panoramic views from the summit. This is the most awaited trek from Ramblers as pointed out by few wanderlusts in the previous treks. Am very eager to take part in this trek along with fellow outdoor enthusiasts.
Difficulty Level: Medium. Elevation: 5400 feet
• Start from Mumbai CST to Kasara (12:10 a.m.) local slow train and reach Kasara Railway Station by 02:45 a.m.
• Halt at Kasara or Baari village depending on the transport availability from kasara station.
• reach baari village (kalsubai base) in the early morning hours.
• Ascend to the Kalsubai summit (approx 3 hours).
• Spend time on the Kalsubai peak till we get re energized.
• Descend to the base and fulfill our appetite at Bari Village.
• If time permits visit Bhandardara dam which is 8 k.m. away from Bari*
• Reach Kasara railway station by TumTum/Bus/ hitch a lorry ride (for fun) and catch Mumbai CST Fast train (08:15 p.m.)
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes or outdoor boots with good grip.
• Full sleeve top and full length bottom (avoid wearing Jeans/ Trousers)
• Cap/ Hat, Umbrella (optional)
What to Bring:
• Minimum 4 liters of water.
• Carry Fluids, fruits, energy drinks, glucon d, electral powder etc.
• Some snacks ( only veg) to crunch during breaks.
•Rain coat or wind cheater.
• torch, sunscreen lotion.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• A pair of extra light weight clothes.
• Please do not litter, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Positive energy and be a good team player :)
How to reach:
From Central ZONE take Kasara Fast train(12:10 AM), disembark at Kasara Station.
ping me in Whatsapp at +91 8080911557 for inquires.
*If Itinerary get's changed the event attendees will be notified.
*This isn't a leisure or luxury trip and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.