- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Karnala is a famous bird sanctuary located on Mumbai Goa Highway. It also houses a small fort at top. Many rulers have ruled this fort from Yadav dynasty, Tughalq, Gujurat Sultanate, Nizamshah of Ahmednagar. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj captured this fort in 1670. It held strategic importance because of entrance to Raigad region and overlooked Bhor pass. Aurangzeb captured it after Shivaji’s death in 1680. When Peshwa dominance grew it was recaptured in 1740 and later fell to British East India Company in 1818.
Meet at 7:30 am, Panvel railway station. Depart to Karnala bird Sanctuary. Enroute breakfast at Pen. Have small introduction and briefing session. Start trekking by 09:30 am and reach at top within 02 hours. Explore fort and have lunch at top. Start descending by 03:00 pm. Return journey to Panvel.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).