- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
The Kokankada cliff is the major attraction of Harishchandragad. This cliff is not only vertical but also over-hanged like a hood of a cobra. This nature architecture is beyond description. And you can experience the chilling weather and cool breeze in the night while camping. Camping is always fun seating besides camp fire in Chilling weather and enjoying the peace of nature. What if camp site will be Konkankada-Harishchandragad at 3500 Feet. Yes we going to do camping at cliff of “Konkan Kada “ 3500 Feet above from sea level which is 2-3 hrs trek from Pachnai route.
Day 01 : Saturday : Catch last Kasara train from CSTM by 10:50 pm (Friday night)(Pune participants can meet us at Kalyan Railway Station @ 1:40 am) and reach Kasara by 01:20 am. Meet trek leader at Kasara station and transfer to Pachnai, the base village of Harishchandragad. Reach Kokankada through the easiest route (2-3 hours) to enjoy the spare time for camping.
Reach at the top and explore Harishchandragad caves and fort, Kedareshwar temple. Post Tent pitching activity, we will visit Konkankada and spend our time watching sunset. In evening we’ll light campfire and share our experiences in various outing, sing old Bollywood songs and spend night under twinkling stars at Konkankada.
Day 02 : Sunday : Early morning start trekking towards Taramati peak. Enjoy the Sunrise and get back to our tents. Enjoy Tea and breakfast, click groupfies at Konkankada and start descending to Pachnai. Have lunch at base village and proceed back to Kasara Staion .
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).