- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Day 1 :
Depart from Dadar to Bhandardara by 10:15 am. Enroute halt for lunch (on own expenses). Enjoy the journey to our campsite. Reach Bhandardara. Have refreshment and know each other session. Enjoy the boat ride surrounded by picturesque landscape of mountains and lakes listening the tranquil sound of waves. Reach at Campsite and relax. Experience the tent pitching and decoration activity. Enjoy the dusk at the the serene camping site. And now the time arrives for the most awaited New Year Eve. Its time to enjoy some team games and activities now!! Hop in for the team games or just chill out near the waterfront. Relaxfind yourself! Set yourself free, let your soul feel the beautiful sunset and let your mind express its likelihood to silent breeze ! Hop in for cooking the yummy local dinner in dim light ambiance of the campsite. Let the night continues with the musical night tuning on old never ending evergreen songs around campfire with guitarist tuning your favorite?ones. Why not to laugh, groove, share ?! Once the clock struck 12, toast for the biggest celebration of the night!! Cheer up for the New Year Celebration ! Let this night be the most memorable new year you have ever celebrated !!?
Day 02 :
After the Last night comes the first day ! Welcome the first sun rays of 2018. Explore the Bhandardara Lake. You may swim in the lake (only, if you know swimming). Freshen Up and pack your bags. Enjoy the return boat ride from campsite. Enroute halt for lunch (on your own) and proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with most fun-loving Memories !!
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).