- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
With drizzling rain and showers, now is the perfect time to do the Lonavala to Bhimashankar Range Trek in Sahyadri. With a distance of 75 kms, this is considered to be a favorite trek amongst the regular trekkers and nature lovers. One can test their endurance levels while enjoying the natural beauty and wilderness with different species of butterfly and flowers, waterfalls, mountains & plateau for 3 days, along with the delicious food made by the local villagers.
Level : Difficult (Only Advisable for experienced trekkers of 3-4 medium and tough level treks)
Age Group : 18 – 40 yrs
Day 1 : Meet at Lonavala station by 09:00 am. Here, enjoy the small introduction session along with breakfast. Start the trek from station. Reach Valwand village. Reach there by 14:00 (approx). After having lunch at this beautiful small village we’ll proceed towards our next halt that is Kondeshwar village. A typical small village surrounded by scenic mountains, which is also famous as a base village for one of the toughest trek Dhak-bhairi. Interact with local peoples and will have dinner here made by local peoples. Overnight at Kondeshwar village.
Day 2 : Wake up early by natural alarm. Again breakfast made by local villagers. And start our trek towards beautiful Kusur plateau. Smaller version of kaas at some place. If lucky, we might get a chance to see any wildlife here. The huge plateau with awesome greenery and windy sometimes. We’ll reach Kusur village by lunch time. Have lunch at Kusur village. Transport to Talape village. Start trekking from Talape village approximately 3 hours trek to Padharwadi village via famous ‘Vandre Khind’ which is a rest of day village. This village is at core of Sahyadri. Where no network is available you just need to connect with nature. After dinner, overnight stay at Padharwadi.
Day 3 : The final D Day. Today we’ll reach out final destination to the Bhimashankar. We will start our trek earlier so that we can complete as early as possible. After breakfast, start trek from Padharwadi. After crossing huge plateau reach at final point at Bhimashankar. Here, after having lunch and celebrating the joy of achievement start a return journey to Khandas village. We will descend by Shidi Ghat(Ladder Route) which is shorter route to reach base village. Here we will have tea and start our journey towards Neral station by local transport.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).