LOSAR FESTIVAL – LEH 7 Days /6 Nights
Arrive at Leh Airport. Rest for whole day to get acclimatize with the weather conditions. Stay at Leh.
After breakfast, we will visit Leh Palace, Hall of Fame, Confluence of Indus and Zanskar rivers, Shanti Stupa. In the evening, enjoy Hashala proceedings. Stay at Leh.
After breakfast, enjoy Losar Festival in the morning. Visit local families and celebrate Losar festival with them. Rest of the day is at leisure. Stay at Leh.
After breakfast, proceed to Pangong Tso, one of the world’s highest salt water lakes. Return to Leh. Stay at Leh.
After breakfast, visit highest motorable road in the world, Khardung La. Afterwards, visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. Stay at Leh.
After breakfast, enjoy local musical concert. Rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy shopping at market. Stay at Leh.
- Day One to Day Six - Breakfast and dinner
- Rs. 19,000/- per person on Twin sharing basis.
- Rs. 10,000/- as a Registration Fees which are non-refundable
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Meals (breakfast and dinner) as per mentioned above.
- All transfers and sightseeing in private vehicle.
- Airfare from Pune to Leh and return.
- Extra food like lunch and snacks, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages other than mentioned above.
- Personal expenses such as room service, telephone, laundry, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’.
Weather would be between -15°c to 2°c. Chances of snowfall are more.