- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Day 01 : Depart from Dadar by private bus at 23.30 hrs. An overnight journey to Hatlot, the base village of Madhu-Makrandgad.
Day 02 : We will reach Hatlot by 6 am. Post breakfast, we will start ascending Madhu-Makrandgad. It’s approximately 4 hours ascend through the dense forest of Koyna wildlife sanctuary. Enjoy the hide and seek of the sun-rays enroute. Reach atop and explore the fort. Enjoy the breathtaking view of endless Koyna backwater and Mahabaleshwar plateau. If the weather is clear, we can also spot Rajgad from Madhu-Makrandgad.
Descend back to Hatlot. Freshen up and proceed back to Mumbai by late evening.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes (Must –
Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).