- 06.00pm Leave from Pune, Fergusson college main gate.
- 08.00am Have breakfast on the way.
- 09.00am Reach to base village Vadgaon.
- 09.30am After introduction and briefing, start trek.
- 12.30am Reach to the top of Manikgad fort, Siteseeing.
- 1.00pm Have lunch at top of fort.
- 02.00am Start descend.
- 04.30am Reach to base village, freshen up.
- 05.00am start return journey to Pune
- 06.00pm have tea on the way back
- 09.00pm Reach back to pune with sweet memories of trek
Things To Carry
- A postive mind set and a healthy body!
- Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
- Complete spare set of clothes & socks
- Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
- Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
- A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
- Rubber soled sport shoes. (Converse, sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)**
- A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries (compulsory)
- Camera, Binocular (Optional)
** If you will be going to the outdoors more often, we suggest you buy Action Trekking Shoes.
Pickup Points : 05.30pm Get together at Fergusson college main gate.