- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Quick Itinerary of Nagarhole Jungle Safari-
1. Adventure activities ( Rapelling, Zipline, Still River rafting ( Seasonal), Channel crossing, Shooting
2. Team building activities
4. Wild stay/Eco resort
5. Eco friendly way of travel
6. JUNGLE SAFARI ( Cost Extra)
1. Team activities(treasure hunt, tug of war , pipeline ,key punch
2. Adventure activities
1. Nagarhole National Park also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park, is a national park located in Kodagu district and Mysore district in Karnataka state in South India. This park was declared the thirty seventh Project Tiger tiger reserve in 1999. It is part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. The Western Ghats Nilgiri Sub-Cluster of 6,000 km2 including all of Nagarhole National Park, is under consideration by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee for selection as a World Heritage Site.The park has rich forest cover, small streams, hills, valleys and waterfalls. The park has a healthy tiger-predator ratio, with many tigers, Indian bison and elephants.
Day 1: Early morning departure from Bangalore.
Arrive Nagarhole and check-in at the resort
Lunch and team activities
Bonfire in the evening with snacks and fun games
Dinner and overnight stay
Day 2: Early morning trek in the national park
Post breakfast adventure activities
Lunch and Check out
Depart for Bangalore
Day 1 :
Early morning departure from Bangalore. Breakfast will be at a restaurant on our way to Nagarhole. Reach the resort around 12:00 noon .Will be served welcome drinks .Freshen up and proceed for lunch. After lunch some team activities. enjoy the bonfire with some tasty snacks with fun games like antakshari. Dinner and overnight stay at resort.
Early morning trek to Nagarhole national park. Come back to the resort for hot breakfast. After breakfast proceed for the adventure activities. After we are over with all the activities proceed for lunch and then check out from the resort and depart for Bangalore.