- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Nagzira is totally a hidden tiger paradise in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra. Its about 3 Hrs drive from Nagpur city and is not less in any sense than Tadoba Tiger Reserve. It has got almost the same type of flora-fauna and weather and is one of the most potential locations in India for tiger sighting. Along with tiger it shelters major species like Dholes (Wild dogs), Indian Gaur, Leopards and sloth bears to name a few. There are very few hotels available at Nagzira and early booking is recommended to get confirmed rail tickets.
Train Suggestions :
Onward Journey : 12289 Mumbai-Nagpur Duronto Express
Return Journey : 12290 Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto Express
Flight Suggestions :
Onward Journey : Air India – 5.45 am – 7.20 am
Return Journey : Indigo- 8.25 pm – 9.55 pm Or Air India – 9.05 pm – 10.35 pm
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
Day 0 : Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Train No.12289 starting at 08:15 pm from CSMT
Day 01 : Reach Nagpur Junction by 07:30 am. En route breakfast and reach Resort by 11:30 am. Check In and Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 1st Jungle Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Discuss today’s sightings and photography over a cup of coffee. Dinner, Camp Fire and then Lights off.
Day 02 : Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari. Enjoy the Delicious Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights off.
Day 03 : Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari at Nagzira. Check Out Resort. Enjoy the Last Lunch at Nagzira and Post Lunch Leave For Nagpur Junction. Leave Back for Mumbai by train at 03:00 pm.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
1. Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
2. Sanitary Kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal First Aid kit.
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
7. Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
8. Electral powder / Glucon D
9. Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (3 liter must)
11. Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
12. Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
13. Umbrella or Poncho/Cap