- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Key Features of the Forest
> Excellent place for grassland birding
> one of the few locations with high chances of Great Indian bustard sighting
> Blackbucks in number of hundreds
Meeting Time and Place : Meeting @ FC Collage main gate @ 10 pm.
Night 01 :
> Departure from Pune by Private Bus at 10.30 pm
Day 01 :
> Arrive at Solapur, after breakfast proceed to Nannaj
> Get freshnup at Nannaj forest rest house while the forest technicalities are being completed.
> Walk in the Nannaj, reach hotel for Lunch around 2pm
> Postlunch again go back in the sanctuary till evening
> back to rest house around 7.30pm, Dinner and O/N at rest house
Day 02 :
> Wakeup call at 6am and start walk around 7am
> Walk in the Nannaj WLS, reach hotel for Lunch around 2pm
> Post lunch again go back in the sanctuary till evening
> Start journey at 5 P.M.
> Take Dinner near Bhigwan & reach Pune at 11 P.M.
What to Bring
1. Raincoat/umbrella/poncho etc.
2. Extra pair of clothes, towel, napkin & torch etc.
3. Camera and related equipments with provision to protect it from water
4. Notebook and pen, field guides, binocular (optional)
5. Havesack with all luggage packed in plastic bag.
6. Personal medicines if any.