- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Day 01 : Depart from Mumbai to Asangaon by Local Train. Reach Asangaon by 6.30 pm. Move towards Dehne village (Base Village) by public / private transport. Reach Dehane village by 9.00 pm. Have Dinner. 11 pm start the night trek to Ajoba Hills. Reach atop by 1.30 am. rest in Valmiki Ashram.
Day 02 : Early morning fresh up and breakfast. Post breakfast explore the Luv-Kush Caves and Sitamai Palna on midway of Ajoba hill top. Start descending from there by 12.30 p.m. Lunch at Dehane village cooked by locals. Post Lunch proceed back to Asangaon by Bus / Jeep. Reach Mumbai by 5 pm.
Lunch at Valmiki Rushi Ashram and rest for while. Start descending from forest route /regular route. Have tea at base village Dehene. Leave back to Asangaon station.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).