- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Details of Place : Ajoba Hill, also called as Ajaparvat (Grandfather Mountain), is situated in Shahapur Taluka, is considered to be one of the highest peaks in the Sahyadhri Range of Maharashtra. It is one of most adventurous treks to do near Mumbai and stands tall at 4511 ft. Ajoba and its surroundings are very picturesque. The base village for Ajoba Hill is Dehene.
Historical Importance: Ajoba is famous for the Valmiki Rishi ashram where Goddess Sita was said to be staying after being separated from Lord Rama. A little ahead of the Valmiki Ashram is the Luv-Kush cave. They say Luv-Kush's grandfather trained them here, hence the name Ajoba, which is grandfather in Marathi.
Attractions: Valmiki Ashram, Sitamai Cradle, Luv Kush Cave, Ajoba Hills and Dehene Village
Take the below Train from CST
a. 5:41 pm Asangaon Train from CST
b. 5:54 pm Dadar
c. 6:21 pm Thane
d. 6:41 pm Kalyan
e. 7:19 pm Asangaon
• Meet our trek leaders at Asangaon Station at 7:30pm
• After a brief introduction session, start the journey towards our base village in private vehicle.
• Reach base village by 8:30 pm.
• We will be welcomed with light snacks and tea to charge us for the trek. Explore the surrounding and get ready for the much awaited Night trek!
• Freshen up and leave by 10pm.
• Reach the Valmiki Ashram by 11.30pm. After the adventurous trek, its time to rest! Travellers can involce themselves in group discussions and share their travel stories.
• Explore the Valmiki’s Ashram and have breakfast.
• Start the second half of the trek (yes this part is thrilling!) Explore Cradle of Sitamai.
• Start descending by 10am
• Trek down till the base village.
• Delicious lunch will be ready for us! Enjoy the village surrounding and take tons of photographs with the group.
• Freshen up and leave for Asangaon on a private vehicle arranged by us.
• Carry loads and loads of happy memories, photogenic moments, trekking experience and say goodbye to all only to meet again in next treks
Things to carry
1. Min 2 Litre of Water Bottle
2. Good Trekking Shoes, or Sandals with proper grip
3. Morning Refreshment Kit, sanitizer if needed, mosquito repellent cream like Odomos
4. Though its summer, try to have full trackpant/leg-ins to protect yourself from insects. The atmosphere will be not be hot in night
5. Have ready to eat snacks with you. Avoid Farsan, or Chiwda which requires heavy water intake
6. Keep extra pair of clothes in case one wishes to change. Changing rooms may be available at base village
7. Any medicines if required at individual level(Leaders will have basic medical kit)
8. A rucksack or travel bag to keep the things
1. Consumption of alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited. If found even after warning issued, the person will be asked to leave by the leader.
2. Consumption of non-vegetarian food is also not allowed over the trek
3. Any plastic waste should not be thrown over the trek and same should be kept with you. You can deposit all waste in the dust bin at base village once trek is over
4. Due to nearing rainy season, schedule can be changed at run time. Such decision will be taken by group leaders which will be binding upon all