- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Anjanari fort is is famous for the birth place of ” God Hanuman” and only place in world where you can find “Anjani Mata” temple . By recent information scientist found rare plant on Anjanari mountain which called “Anjanerika soparia” only available on this mountain, so will try to find this plant. Anjaneri fort is situated 20km near Nasik Triambakeshvar range.
Day 01 : Board the train from CST towards Kasara by local train by 10:50 pm reaching Kasara by 01:30 am. Meet the leaders and further proceed to base village of Anjaneri. After ice breaking session, proceed trekking. It takes around 2.5 hours to reach at Top.
Day 02 : Early morning wake up call and enjoy the beautiful sunrise from top. Freshen up and have packed breakfast. After clicking pics. Start Descending, enroute visit Seeta Caves. Return back to Kasara. Have Lunch on the way to Kasara. Proceed back to Mumbai.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).