- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
WOMEN’S SPECIAL : TREKKING & CAMPING AT KALAVANTIN TREK
Kalavantin Durg, is situated just opposite to the Prabalgad Fort between Matheran and Panvel, Maharashtra from the sea level of approx 2300 ft. Kalavantin Pinnacle trek is divided into two patches, first is uphill terrain till Prabalmachi where the trek route is divided for Kalavantin durg and Prabalgad. The second patch for Kalavantin hike is vertiginous, as the rock cut steps are very steep and is the only way to climb the Kalavantin Pinnacle. There are no railings or support while ascending 0r descending the durg and thus makes it the hardest part of trek.
Day 01 : Meet at Panvel railway station by 06:45 pm and move towards Thakurwadi- Base Village by public transportation.Have get to know each other session and start hiking to ‘Prabalmachi’.Its approx 1 and half hour hike till brabalmachi will set Tents and strat some self cooking and Have dinner and rest for the night. Overnight Stay at Prabalmachi in tents.
Day 2 : Early morning freshen up, have breakfast and start ascending Kalavantin durg. Reach at the top, explore the pinnacle. Have some dry snacks and back to Prabalmachi. Post Lunch, start descending to Thakurwadi.
One Day ITINERARY
Meet at Panvel railway station by 07:30 am and move towards Thakurwadi- Base Village by private/public transportation. Reach base camp by 08:30 am and start the trek to ‘Kalavantin Pinnacle’. Reach at the top, explore the fort. Have some dry snacks and back to Prabalmachi. Have Lunch. Post Lunch, start descending from Prabalmachi to base village. Proceed Back to Panvel Station.
Things to carry: Id proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.)
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).