- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Monsoons and Maharashtra is one combination that calls for a trek to Sahyadri and what better option that the its highest peak, Kalsubai peak. Standing at a proud 1,646 meters above the sea level in the Akole Taluka village of Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra, the night trek to Kalsubai Peak is becoming a must have experience to have.
Being the highest peak, it offers the most beautiful view and the night trek brings with it a breathtaking sunrise. As this is a famous trek, the trail is properly laid down with steel chains railings, and ladders at places where the trek becomes difficult to climb. Ascending under the light of millions of stars and moon makes it an enthralling experience.
Day 01 : Catch Kasara local from CSTM (6:25 pm local train) to Kasara. Meet our leaders at ticket counter of Kasara railway station. After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the small base village of Mt. Kalsubai (1646 mts), Bari. Have dinner en-route (on own expenses). Post dinner, have briefing and enjoy introduction of all fellow travellers.
Start night trek to Mt. Kalsubai peak by 10:30 p.m approx. Reach at Kalsubai by 03:30 / 04:00 am. Rest till morning near well as it will be windy and cold at the summit. It is advisable to carry Sleeping Bag/Mat/Bedsheet to avoid the chilling climate.
Day 02 : Witness the Sunrise from highest peak of Maharashtra, Kalsubai.
Have hot tea and breakfast in morning. Proceed to top of Kalsubai for Temple Darshan. Enjoy the scenic view of Sahayadri ranges visible around Kalsubai and gratify yourself on successful submitting Mt. Kalsubai Peak. After Temple Darshan, start descending back by 7:30 am around. Reach base & have lunch. Enjoy the simple homely lunch and return back to Kasara. We will reach back to Mumbai by evening.
Things to Carry : ID Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).