- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Kalsubai Peak is the Highest Peak of the Sahyadris (1646M) in the Akole Taluka of Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra. Kalsubai Temple is Located at the Topmost peak of Sahyadri Mountain Range Of Maharashtra. To reach the summit there are various trekking routes and animal tracks. The main route starts from the village of Bari which is about six km from Bhandardara. To reach Bari, one has to travel to Igatpuri on the Mumbai Nasik route.
Day 01 : Catch Kasara local from CSTM (6:25 pm local train) to Kasara. Meet our leaders at ticket counter of Kasara railway station. After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the small base village of Mt. Kalsubai (1646 mts), Bari. Have dinner en-route (on own expenses). Post dinner, have briefing and enjoy introduction of all fellow travellers.
Start night trek to Mt. Kalsubai peak by 10:30 p.m approx. Reach at Kalsubai by 03:30 / 04:00 am. Rest till morning near well as it will be windy and cold at the summit. It is advisable to carry Sleeping Bag/Mat/Bedsheet to avoid the chilling climate.
Day 02 : Witness the Sunrise from highest peak of Maharashtra, Kalsubai.
Have hot tea and breakfast in morning. Proceed to top of Kalsubai for Temple Darshan. Enjoy the scenic view of Sahayadri ranges visible around Kalsubai and gratify yourself on successful submitting Mt. Kalsubai Peak. After Temple Darshan, start descending back by 7:30 am around. Reach base & have lunch. Enjoy the simple homely lunch and return back to Kasara. We will reach back to Mumbai by evening.
Things to Carry : ID Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).