- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
History: This fort is very small in size but was used as an ammunition storage and defense station during Sambhaji Maharaj’s era. This fort is surrounded with other forts like Bhimashankar, Rajmachi, Dhak, Sidhhagad and Prabalgad.
All participants must catch 06:57 pm fast local departing from CSMT to Karjat. (Train schedule will be circulated later). On arrival at Karjat by 08:53 pm. Proceed to Ambivili and have dinner at the base. Post dinner, we start ascending till Pethechi wadi. Rest for night at Pethechi wadi. Overnight stay in local villager’s house.
Morning freshen up at Pethechi wadi. Post breakfast climb atop to visit the Cave, Bhairoba Temple and enjoy the scenic view from the top. Start descending back to Pethechi wadi and then to Ambivili Lunch at base village and then start descending the fort. Further, back to Karjat by local transport. Reach Mumbai by 5 pm. Tour Concludes with Happy memories. :)
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes (Must –
Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).