- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. The pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. This was the most important trade route, as it connected harbour of Sopara and Kalyan directly to Junnar and Paithan. The name nane means “coin” and ghat means “pass”.The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. While going through Malshej Ghat, we can easily get a glimpse of Naneghat after Murbad. The significantly shaped thumb-like peak and the pinnacle of Vandarlingi are the most distinctly seen spots.
Jivadhan is one of the famous trek in Junner district like Hadsar, Chavand, Nimgiri, Shivneri. Naneghat but as compare these treks Jivdhan is difficult one . height of the fort 3757 Feet from the sea level. Jivdhan also play role of guard to the Satvahan kalin trade route Naneghat because at that time Naneghat was important trade route which connecting Konkan to Ghathmatha and its necessary to provide security to these traders and good which they are transporting. This fort was destroyed by Britishers in year 1815 .
Day 1 : Meet at Deepak Hotel, Kalyan Station by 05:30 p.m. Depart for Naneghat by Jeep. Reach base village “Vaishakhare”. Introduction session. Start ascending at 08:00 pm in night. Reach atop and explore surrounding area and have dinner at locals home. Overnight top of the Naneghat.
Day 2 : Morning After breakfast at 07:00 am. Explore the Nanacha Angtha and enjoy the view from the top and breath taking view. Explore the caves and start descending, reach to the base village till 02:00 pm. Back to Kalyan Station.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes (Must -Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).